Updated: May 30, 2019
Now, if you feel you must send me an email, there are some basic guidelines that you must adhere to. Following these rules will make sure your email reaches my inbox and that you get a reply to your query.
- Do not offer guest or sponsored articles.
- Do not ask me to include your blog or link somewhere. If you think Dedoimedo can offer you the right kind of exposure for your product, please consider using the Dedoimedo Advertisement Service instead. I may choose to review your product (for free or a fee), but the work and its conclusions will be entirely at my sole discretion.
- Do not send me any SEO recommendations. Any email offering to 'improve' my content will automatically be labeled as spam.
- No attachments whatsoever. They get deleted at the gateway, so don't waste your efforts.
- Generic or bulk emails will be ignored and most likely labeled as spam.
- The mails must be written in plain text.
- Please try to write in English.
- I will never disclose your email names or addresses to anyone. If, for some reason, I decide to publish an email message, I will delete all personal information from the email and post the rest unchanged.
- If I get inspired by your mails, I may write an article focusing on the idea you suggested. In this case, should you desire so, you will be publicly credited for any contribution you make, be it a suggestion, a typo correction or anything else, however the intellectual rights and the ownership of these articles remain solely in my hands.
- It may take me several days (sometimes even a week or two) to respond to your query.
Now that we're on the same page [sic], the following shall allow you to communicate with me:
- Copy the address webmaster twisteda dedoimedo TOD com into any mail thingie you like and use.
- Replace twisteda with @. Replace TOD with the English full-stop (period) character.
Enjoy your stay.